Tenergy Propel CR2 Lithium Battery
The Tenergy Propel CR2 3.0V non-rechargeable lithium battery is one the most popular, widely used and tested CR2 lithium batteries on the market. The high capacity Tenergy Propel CR2 is designed to deliver long run times in every device that it powers whether it is an LED or incandescent flashlight, a camera, or a high tech gadget. Independent tests have shown Tenergy Propel CR2 batteries excel in higher drain devices and often outperform the 'big name' cells in those types of devices. CR2 batteries can power many flashlights and optical devices from companies like Inova, Streamlight, Surefire, Fenix, and many more!
Every Tenergy Propel CR2 battery incorporates PTC protection. The protected Tenergy Propel CR2 batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents.
It is the stunning power performance & affordable pricing that made Tenergy Propel CR2 to become one of the most well regarded CR2 made in the market. Consistently rated as a consumers top pick for CR2. The Tenergy Propel CR2 has raised the bar on value and quality of CR2 Lithium Batteries.
Features and Benefits:
• High power CR2 Lithium Batteries
• Can be used for many applications: Photo cameras, Flashlights, light meters, and many other photo equipments
• Ultra long shelf life of 10 years with minimal natural discharge
• Ultra high energy density and lasts 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries in high current drain devices like digital cameras
• Fast Flash performance with a consistent and very short recycle time
• Warning: Can Not Be Recharged!
• Voltage: 3.0V
• Nominal Capacity: 750 mAh
• Self-discharge Rate: < 1% per Year
• Dimmension: Diameter: 15.1 mm Height: 26.7 mm
• Operating Temperature -40 ~ 60 oC
• PTC High Current Discharge Protection implemented