Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC Airplane and Airsoft battery packs 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V, 10.8V and 12V
Patent pending watchdog technology provides maximum safety
Universal for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 6V - 12V (5-10 Cells Pack)
Fast charger with current switch to select either 1A or 2A
Charging Current 1A for battery packs with capacity from 1000mAh -1800mAh
Charging Current 2A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is apprx. 1.5 hours
• Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection
• Temperature sensor to protect battery pack from over heating
• Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life
• Red LED will be on during charging
• Automatically charging ending with negative delta V
• Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
• 1 standard Tamiya connector with Temperature Sensor.
• 1 adapter from standard Tamiya to Mini Tamiya.
• 1 adapter from standard Tamiya to a pair of alligator clip.
Smart Charger Specification FOR 6V-12V NiMH/NiCD Battery Packs 5-10 Cells Packs
• Input: AC 100-240V
• Output: 6-12V, 1A or 2A Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source
• Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
• Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
• When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
• Battery will be charged at 1A or 2A constant current (selectable)
• Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery
• The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun
• Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or greater than 12V and capacity smaller than 1000mAh or larger than 5000mAh
• Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell
• Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by Misuse.
Caution The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
• The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
• Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
• Don't touch the plug.
• Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
• Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
• Don't try to disassemble the charger; High voltage!